All Citizens want to cast their votes with the knowledge of what their leaders have installed for them.In most counties the residents believe in the notion of no Agenda no vote.
Tuesday of 27th June,The National Super Alliance launched their Manifesto,which mainly favors the growth and development of Kenya,not leaving behind improving the living standards of the Citizens.
Some of the Major issues that NASA addressed were the following
1.A Nation where every Kenyan is valued
2.A Nation with a government that we trust
3.A Nation where no Kenyan sleeps hungry
4.A Nation where no one worries about hospital bills
5.A Nation where there is ladder for every Kenyan
6.A Nation with Economic managers you can trust
7.A Nation where every service reach every farmer
8.A Nation which believes in and empowers entrepreneurs
9.A Nation without energy poverty
10.A Nation with livable cities and vibrant rural communities
For more information in each and every section click on the link below Download NASA Manifesto
On 26th June the current Jubilee Administration reviewed their Manifesto for the Citizens.If re-elected Jubilee Government will:
- Create 1.3 Million jobs every year and work with county governments to establish at least one industry in every county.
- Establish a government sponsored apprenticeship programme of up to 12 months for all university and TVET graduates.
- Double the number of vulnerable citizens supported through the cash transfer programme (Inua Jamii) from 700,000 to 1,400,000. This will include all citizens above the age of 70; in addition, all citizens above the age of 70 will obtain health insurance cover through the NHIF.
- Expand the free primary school programme to now include free day public secondary schools in Kenya.
- Facilitate mass housing production of at least 500,000 affordable homes in 5 years across the country by working in partnership with financial institutions, private developers, manufacturers of building materials and cooperatives to deliver houses faster and reduce the cost of construction by at least 50%.
- Expand free maternity care to include government funded NHIF cover for every expectant mother for one year.
- Ensure every citizen is connected to reliable and affordable electricity (on or off-grid) by 2020.
- To expand food and agricultural production, double the fertiliser subsidy initiative, reducing the cost to farmers to less than Ksh1,500. Expand the programme to include all crops with a resultant increase in production and support the expansion and capacity of local fertiliser manufacture.
- Complete the 57-large-scale dam construction programme, support small-holder agricultural irrigation and work with the private sector to enhance food and agricultural production on at least 1.2 million acres.
- Make government more transparent and accountable through the digitisation of all government procurement; expand and deliver e-government services through the growing network of Huduma Centres.
For more Details in Jubilee Agenda, Click on the link below: Download Jubilee Manifesto